September 6th, 2020 9:09pm
I am sure we all can agree that 2020 has been a rollercoaster of a year. Mary Alice’s is committed to following the recommendations of local and national health officials and the CDC to ensure for a safe re-opening. We have raised the standards already practiced, to ensure that our in-person experience is safe! We want to be 100 percent transparent with the measures we have implemented:
- All faculty will be required to wear masks at all times and dancers 6 years and older will be required to as well
- Hand Sanitizers are placed at the main entrance as well as at the entrances to all studios to encourage proper hygiene. Temperatures are recorded in relation to attendance records for each student
- Currently, only dancers and faculty will be allowed to be inside the studio to help adhere to social-distancing standards, and we have fresh air circulating through the building
- We have clearly marked floor spaces which ensure proper distance is maintained while in class as well as appropriate class sizes.
- All surfaces will be routinely cleaned and sanitized before and after every class to ensure limitation of contaminants on surfaces
- We will offer virtual learning to any student that doesn’t feel comfortable with in-person learning
The student and faculty’s safety is our number one priority. We are committed to maintaining cleanliness and sanitation just as much as we are committed to an inclusive and friendly dance environment. If you should have any concerns, please email or call us. We are thrilled for our 52nd year of dance as well as welcoming students back “home”!