We offer open classes in Tap, Jazz, Ballet, Theatre Dance, Lyrical, Hip Hop and Acro! Open classes are a great place for young dancers to start, and an equally great place for older dancers to learn something new and make lasting friendships! All of these classes learn routines and perform in our year end recital in June.
No matter what your age or level, we have a class for you!
Please call for openings and to register for Classes for the 2018-2019 season
- Tap is an exciting form of dance, utilizing rhythmic patterms to devlop coordination and musicality. Our studio prides itself on our tap program, staying up to date with our technical training. Tap is a popular class for all ages.
- Jazz provides dancers with a proper warm-up and stretch, followed by aerobic and energetic movement. Teachers incorporate progressions of leaps and turns with today's favorite music, making Jazz a fun-filled class.
- Ballet is the foundation of all dance, teaching technique and body alignment. We highly suggest all dancers at MADS incorporate ballet into their dance training. Ballet class is required in order to register for lyrical.
- Lyrical dance is a fusion of jazz and ballet movement, teaching dancers to explore style and artistry. This class is offered to dancers going into fifth grade and up. Ballet class or jazz is required in order to register for lyrical.
- Theatre Dance allows dancers to express their theatrical side! Combining acting and basic jazz dance movement, musical theatre builds confidence and showmanship on stage. This is a great class for anyone interested in participating in their school musical or play!
- Hip-Hop is one of our most popular classes. It is the style of dance currently seen on popular television shows and movies. A totally fun class for first graders and up.
- Acro is a very popular style of dance that will strengthen and improve your technique. Everyone loves this combination of athleticism, dance and acrobatics. Please have your hair in a bun and wear a black leotard and shorts.
Call 716-662-1080 for more information today!
All classes must have a minimum enrollment in order to take place